Thomas W. Coyne, Jr. brings extensive expertise to the Fidelity Commercial team in the areas of tenant representation, property sales, project management, and construction. His clients are the beneficiaries of his in-depth market knowledge, excellent negotiating skills and keen focus on the critical elements of the deal process. Results typically exceed expectations.
Examples of his recent real estate projects include:
- Master planning of a 2,000,000 square feet retail office and multi-family development in Sayreville, NJ, including hazardous material remediation, land development and leasing.
- Development and leasing of a newly constructed 250,000 square foot office building in Bensalem, PA.
- Seller representation in the sale of a 30,000 square foot, office/warehouse property in Malvern, PA.
- Exclusive leasing Agent for Continental Plaza, a 100,000 SF office complex in King of Prussia, PA.
- Tenant representation of Smart Devine for 26,000 square feet in Center City, Philadelphia
- Tenant representative of Fidelity Investments for multiple locations in Wilmington, Delaware and Philadelphia, PA.
- Tenant representation of Safety House for 15,000 square feet in Concordville, PA
- Seller representation of a 9,000 square foot retail/apartment complex in Downingtown, PA
- Tenant representation of Novatek for 24,000 square feet in Phoenixville, PA
- Tenant representation of Meridan Venture Partners for 6,200 square feet in Radnor, PA
- Seller representation of an 8,000 square foot office building in West Chester, PA
- Tenant representation of an insurance firm's 15,000 square foot office requirement.
- Tenant representation of a financial services company's 17,000 square foot office requirement in Great Valley.
- Tenant representation of an 11,000 square foot FDA approved manufacturing requirement, West Chester, PA.
- Seller representation of a 24,750 square foot office building in King of Prussia, PA
Mr. Coyne majored in Communications and played Division II football a Shippensburg University and Division III football at Lycoming College. He regularly attends continuing education in the fields of Agency Law, Environmental Law, Construction and various other disciplines affecting the commercial real estate business. He coached football at Malvern Preparatory Middle School and is a CrossFit Level One certified trainer.