His career spans over thirty-eight years in the commercial real estate business specializing in representing tenants, buyers, landlords and investors in the leasing and sale of office, industrial, retail and investment properties throughout the Philadelphia Region, the United States and Canada.
Prior to the creation of Fidelity Commercial in 1994, Mr. Coyne spent 15 years as a broker and subsequently the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director of CB Commercial Real Estate Group (now CBRE) in charge of the Philadelphia region. There he directed the hiring, training and production of more than sixty commercial real estate brokers. He has been actively involved in the leasing and marketing of over 15,000,000 square feet for more than $3 billion in consideration during the past fifteen years. His past transactions include the sale of 1234 Market Street (375,000 sq. ft. high-rise office building), representation of Arthur Anderson (140,000 sq. ft. lease), Keystone Mercy Medical (275,000 sq. ft., 2 building, build to suit), and the leasing & management of Two Penn Center Plaza (500,000 sq. ft. high-rise office building) and the Public Ledger Building (480,000 sq. ft. high-rise office building).
Mr. Coyne majored in Psychology at Pennsylvania State University. He holds a Real Estate Broker's license in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. He is Past President of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), and former member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Tri-State Commercial and Industrial Realtors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). He has completed numerous real estate courses related to financing, development, environmental law, and agency law.
Summary of Recent Transactions
Mr. Coyne's deal highlights include the sale of 160 acres (former Downingtown Inn & Golf Course), which has been developed into a 650,000 square foot power center, the lease of 325,000 square feet of office space to the EPA at 1650 Arch Street in Center City Philadelphia. Other notable transactions include:
- Represented Eastern Property Group in the sale of the 238,000 square feet former A. Duie Pyle Building in King of Prussia for $10.1 million.
- Represented Keystone Mercy Health in the "build to suit" of a two building headquarters totaling 275,000 square feet in Conshohocken, PA.
- Represented O'Neill Properties in the acquisition of the former Unysis site in Malvern, PA comprised of three buildings totaling 140,000 square feet.
- Represented Fidelity Investments in site selection and lease negotiations for offices in Marlton, NJ, Wilmington, GE, Greenville, DE, Philadelphia, PA and King of Prussia, PA.
- Represented Telespectrum Worldwide, Inc. in site selection and negotiations of 20 leases totaling over 320,000 square feet throughout the United States & Canada.
- Represented PNC Bank in the leasing of Wealth Management offices in Wayne, PA (9,800 square feet) and Blue Bell, PA (10,000 square feet).
- Represented 1650 Arch Street Associates in the lease of 325,000 square feet to the Environmental Protection Agency at 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA.
- Represented General Physics in the lease of 26,000 square feet in the Valley Forge Corporate Center.
- Represented IKEA in the acquisition of approximately 100 acres of land in Perryville MD for the construction of 2,000,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Represented J. Loew Associates in the sale of three industrial properties totaling 350,000 square feet to American Real Estate Investment Corporation for a total of $14,750,000.
- Represented First Union Bank, Jefferson Bank, Conestoga Bank and Keystone Bank in the sale of multiple foreclosed properties totaling more than $50 million.
- Represented PNC Bank in the leasing of operations offices in Wayne, PA (31,000 square feet) and Horsham, PA (11,000 square feet).
- Represented Equitable Real Estate Investment Management in the leasing of 300 Delaware Avenue, a 314,000 square foot high-rise office building in Wilmington, DE.
- Represented O'Neill Properties in the acquisition of the Deluxe Corporation property in Paoli, PA consisting of three buildings totaling approximately 104,000 square feet for a sale price of $4,500,000.
- Represented CB Technologies, Inc. in the leasing of 80,000 square feet in Exton for a total value of $19.5 million.
- Represented Apollon, Inc. in the expansion and renewal of 45,000 square feet in Malvern, PA.